• You must be 25 years or older to rent our home.
• Maximum occupancy of 4 people.
• Check-in time is any time after 4:00 PM.
• Check-out time is 11:00 AM. You may be charged an hourly fee if you do not check out on time.
• To secure your booking dates, you will need to submit a reservation hold payment, your damage deposit check, a signed rental contract, and provide a government-approved photo ID. Your dates will be held tentatively for 5 days while you submit these items. Once they are received, your dates will be confirmed. If they are not received within 5 days, the dates will be released on our calendar. (Note: the damage deposit check is held for the remainder of your stay, and is returned to you within one week provided that no damage has occurred during your stay.) Additionally, if you have a certified service dog, we will need its documentation at the time of registration.
• Absolutely no events or parties of any kind.
• No additional guests (other than registered occupants) are allowed on the property without owner approval (parties are still prohibited).
• NO OPEN FLAME of any kind.
• NO SMOKING of any tobacco products (including vaping), cannabis, or any other illegal drugs.
• NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND, legal or illegal.
• NO PETS are allowed, with the exception of a registered service dog. Emotional support animals are not permitted.
• Children are welcome, but parents are expected to monitor their children at all times.
• Guests are asked to honor the county noise ordinance, which can be made available upon request.
• Guests are asked to park in the driveway in front of the Carriage House – no street parking.
• If you encounter any issues, please contact us IMMEDIATELY so we can address the issue. It is our desire to provide you with a relaxing and restful time!
Please be aware that our home is about 85 years old. It has some uneven surfaces, with a staircase to the loft. (The loft contains one of the two sleeping areas with two twin beds. If you do not need this area, then you will not need to navigate more than one or two stairs at the entry of the Carriage House.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
You will be asked to electronically sign a rental agreement in order to confirm your booking. Should you desire, a hard copy of this agreement can be provided before you book.
The damage deposit is priced to cover reasonable repairs from damage not due to wear and tear. Guests are liable for the full cost of major repairs resulting from damage they have caused during their stay. It is highly recommended that guests purchase travel insurance to cover any potential issues.